Chicken Thistle Farm is run by Andy and Kelli (a happily married couple – except when the tractor’s stuck – then just a married couple). It’s located in Upstate NY and runs a small vegetable CSA as well as providing pastured chickens, eggs and pork to our awesome customers who ask us to produce more every year. The farm is really focused on local, nutrient dense food growth based on many heritage and heirloom varieties. Our methods use as many natural, sustainable and organic practices as we can.
Our Contact Information
To contact us you have a bunch of choices – social media, e-mail, phone, snail mail:
- Post your question on Facebook (we are big fans of community questions because if you have – so does someone else) – www.facebook.com/chickenthistlefarm
- Tweet at us – @chickenthistle
- Send “Kelli” or “Andy” an email @chickenthistlefarm.com
- Go old school and call the farm phone: 315-333-0009
- Send us a letter or postcard: 2039 Barnes Road, Walworth, NY 14568
Ohh – and we thank you for stopping by. Our doors are always open and we are happy to see you!
Live well and eat well - Pasture to Plate!