This “longer than usual” CoopCast includes…
Updates from around the farm:
- Heritage Turkey for Thanksgiving - yum!!!!
- Losing a chicken and a farmers “instincts”
- Prepping for winter by moving chicken fencing (poultry netting) and pig fencing
A trip to the cold Veggie Patch to discuss some HOT tomato choices:
- Review of our top 2012 tomato varieties
- A brief lesson on determinate and indeterminate tomato plants as well as heirloom and hybrid.
In the CoopCast Community
- Josie asked about worming pigs?
- Lots of people have been asking “when is sign up for X, Y or Z”?